Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Restaurant Cuts Tie Off

At my house is so called

There is a group on Facebook that says "against all those who complain and then they take 30."
The bottom line is that. Ok, maybe I will have done well by me, even though in reality many times I was unsure of my own preparation, and rather than do the "sborona-know-it-all", I preferred to hide behind I do not know how it went! For a test there is, for something more important I see it as something almost pathetic.
"Being a victim," they say in my house. Complain and always be pessimists, making things look disasters, whereas the rest of the world lives normally. Let's say a little 'also attract attention, if you want. One whose life seems to pose only obstacles you feel sorry for him. Then you discover that if they create obstacles, and magnifies them: then takes over the "who-you-believe-more." Start off with the pliers everything he says, back when, in fact, had exaggerated things to tell the truth then you are so arranged as normal.
Who did not make the victim at least once in his life, cast the first stone. I once more now. I moved to an area where it seems that there is a higher percentage than the rest of the country. Initially I am made to carry this bad habit, now try to contain myself. But when I want just a bit 'I do feel pampered.
But when you discover that most of the victimization of in your philosophy of life and more people behind you They come and get favors, you wonder whether it is right. My conscience already knows what to say.

Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment