Sunday, May 10, 2009

Male Full Frontals Blog

Tegna - corcapolo - Golino Tegna


took the train 'the Centovallina' from pot May. fr. 4.00 for the ticket. My friend rose to Cavigliano. fell to corcapolo. on the main road back a bit in the direction we came from cove. Salmina down to, is called steep. the river is a beautiful beach, with a waterfall. a fable, that place. But after a day in the sun to redo that path must be agony. we do not retrace our steps, but we crossed the bridge. after bridge turn left towards Golino. some pretty fabulous box. we saw a chamois twice! there is the Option to the 'Roman Bridge' and go to Intragna, but we have continued the path to Golino. road 'of fire' to the cantons. Up to here about 1 hour. turned left, toward Intragna. small road bridge after semi carrying the 'bridge of the horses'. long road that leads to cavilgiano. 300m after the bridge. and there is a path that goes down. you pass the place of the Roman Grigis with donkeys and peccore. My friend and I here we parted. she took the road to the soccer field of ankle and I took the road along the river to pot May.

took me 2 hours and 25 min. my friend 1 hour and 35 min. without the train.
I was a little 'disappointed tragic, too easy, no effort. feasible with children are not too small. you might as well take back the 'Centovallina' to ankle to return home. I still wanted to walk! and to finish well after my day, I still had to go running. The walk made me weary as I need.

Tegna 254m. corcapolo 463m. golino 269 m. Cavigliano river 250m. Tegna 254m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment