Friday, June 19, 2009

Heather Brooke Computer Room

single themes new life

Some speeches are usually early in the year, when you do lots of good intentions for the new year.
Well, this year I had not made January 1, it was all started quietly, then in half a year but everything has changed: I changed my job twice, I moved house, and for the next six months facing other news. I'd never have said. From
new job, after two months in the other company, now it seems more stable, even though every day there is something new, exciting and in my field: good for now!
New house: after 13 years of my life re-move. Start the stove. But it's always an opportunity to throw a lot of useless things, especially if you go to a smaller house. Now I live for the first time on three floors, and other than the gym, these stairs I made a thousand times by now (I wonder why when you're in the room you need something that is in the tavern!). A garden still to be settled but with many projects already on what to put: it will be a vegetable garden seasonally fickle!
These days, I did the plumbing, the carpenter, electrician ... Indeed, no! I helped those who did all these things, discovering that he is still better than it already imagined. One of those to be married well, who knows how to do everything at home is arranged in all (and who has the patience to teach, but who is an engineer but can not do anything with his hands).
This time the small room then it happened to me, of course! Now I use it only at night, while there is someone who is only now beginning his long hours of study in the afternoon and it certainly has the greatest need. And then one thousand
pecciotate, mile away things that I always remember the many adventures that now there are more and will be thrown: a little 'sorry but I can not continue to hold everything.
And then I did not open the boxes ... and I will not open until the next move. This time only my hope as soon as possible, we hope to finally find the right one.

Hello everyone from new home! Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment