Thursday, February 3, 2011

Takeshi Kitano's Painting

Procrastination: the delay always tomorrow everything ... Open a blog

Personally, I suffer from chronic procrastination. I state that temperamentally I'm very lazy and tend to stay at home doing nothing or almost, and my life is so full of things to do but I work nights!


The main causes of this "disease" I will charge, as well as to my character, under certain conditions such as herniated disc obesity and I break down physically and morally. Other factors include stress, worries, anxieties and the lifestyle that often leads me depression and insomnia. These things make me become debauched and then I tend to procrastinate everything. The same delay still leads to procrastination, given that things accumulate, become too many to do. And so begins a chain, a vicious circle that takes you to sink and to enhance and expand procrastination, depression and insomnia.


From all this come out sometimes for inertia sometimes because of my Catholic faith and rarely with impulses of will and desire to do. In these moments of activism, I feel much better, happier and healthier physically and mentally. In practice, it creates a virtuous circle that takes you higher and higher.
The two alternate circles, but while the virtuous circle needs to be fed easily because it tends to run out, the vicious self-perpetuating if not you put a brake.

What helps to fight procrastination is to do a very quiet life and sequenced, have something to believe (faith, philosophy, etc.) and always do plenty of exercise.

For physical activity, if you're lazy and lazy like me, I suggest a website where you can do the exercises at the gym, but directly to your home, when you want and have fun ... The site is www.lamiapalestraincasa.com .

If you need help in terms of spiritual / moral / pischico and do not have a religion, certainly you will find help and benefit with these ebook: Elements, Balance, Energy - Energy and Wellness - Power and many other self Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment