Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Funny Poem Generator Engl



Abstract:
have a sister with whom I want very well but unfortunately that is a magnet for bad luck.
you is that if we take a train together train stops after five minutes of travel and stay still for 3 hours because one was thrown on the tracks trying to commit suicide.
you is that if you get on a plane with her comes a snow storm and remains stuck at the airport for three days.
you is that if you take the subway with her train derails.
you is that if you go to a public bathroom breaks and locks the door lock and / or backgrounds, or you have to call someone to free.
you is that if you decide to go with him at the airport catch you among thousands of people to let you control your security, we bring in a closet and you have to open the suitcase and pull out his underwear, bras, beauty and whatever. This
However, when traveling alone or in company of other people do not ever anything. She almost daily and these things happening right now at the tender age of 24 years has learned to take it pretty well.
I do not.

This morning, as every morning, I woke up at 6.15 on the fly to take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast and rush to the station to catch the 7:18 train and go to work. All this at the speed of light. And I stressed the soul just to get to the train station and see me pass in front of the nose.
All right, I think I'll take the next half an hour that passes. Only the next it never arrived. Even after the train arrived with 10 minutes of delay so I waited at the station for a good hour. The train arrives, get in, sit down. After about 20 minutes travel, the train stops in one of the many stations along the line and start again. We were stopped for twenty minutes when here comes the controller to inform us that we must all get off because there is a problem on the line and no one knows when they will restore service. We were told that organized the bus to take us to the destination. These buses are of course never arrived. I try to call my sister to ask if I can be my taxi and took me in the office but of course the various attempts or the phone is being done or has not taken a shower and then do not hear ringing. After a good half hour of waiting I decided to move from the station and go on the road, where they pass the bus. Buses run every hour, however, and of course what I should have had just passed. So wait another hour. Now, do you stop there? No! The bus was about half an hour late of course!
Well, I've come to the office at 11.20. I had to take half day leave to cover the hours that I missed and I had to pay the bus fare to your destination, so I paid twice for the same route.

This is one of those things that happen to my sister. I would not like spending too much time pass me his negative aura ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment