Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Myfriend Hot Mom Vedio Free Downlod

TV table

I have a very limited and weirdely shaped space where I placed the tv. So I need a table with the same shape to put into that space. I asked some carpenter to come up with something. He came up with something alright but this thing he wanted to build would have cost me about as much as redecorating the whole living room so my answer was thanks, but no thanks.
So what do I do? I decide to start a perfect new project: I'll make this tv table myself!
I love to do everything myself but first of all I am a very lazy person and second I don't really have that much time. So in my life I've had A LOT of projects but not that many results.
This project however I actually worked on and TADAAA in about two days and very little expenses I built my tv table complete with shelves underneath it where I can put vcr and dvd player etc.
It still needs a little work but it will be ready to do its job this weekend. I'll post a picture of it soon so you will be able to admire my talent.


Here we go, finally a picture:


0 comments:

Post a Comment