Friday, September 5, 2008

Herpes Simplex On Nose



I have a quiet, angelic little face, blond hair, blue eyes. He's only two years but is very independent. You want to dress up alone even though he can not. He knows what he wants and how to get it and if there is something they really want there is no way out of my head.
I often say that are an adult and that with a bit of wit and intelligence I can handle it in the right direction (my). Basically you have only two years.
Then I stop looking at it and I realize that in the end I think I just made the maneuver, and instead she was again to bring me in his way.
are often shocked by the obstinate and the instinct that leads a child to act in order to get what he wants.
And often the day ends with a nice: I underestimated the hell ... again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment