Saturday, September 27, 2008

Phrases In Pictionary

Fall

A few days ago came the fall: in fact I have already pulled out some sweater, also and if the green of summer still resists and color that I like so have yet to show up.
E 'changed the season I was saying, but it was not a sudden jump: gently as the leaves dry up and become a thousand colors from yellow to red to orange. The boys are back in school. The various activities resume. You always hope to do something new, but I think that things always go with a different spirit might be a renewal. But above all, be projected into the future, always a little 'dreamers. So I chose to change a little 'blog green hoping that some of the ones I have in the drawer will come true. In the intense and hectic days in late September I wanted to do everything at once. Now I saw just wait and maybe things come by themselves. And then hope and dream, which never hurts and makes us live better. And things eventually settle on their own.

Paola

0 comments:

Post a Comment