Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Atheros Wireless Ar5bxb

Little things

There are things that make us realize the importance they have, until such time as there are missing. Species as simple as can be the gathering one evening for a stroll through the streets of the country to chat with a friend. They talked about all of us, the future of the world. Then one day, km due to the impossibility of being, has replaced our walks with the mail. But the effect was not the same. Even if I wrote everything, I do not vent anything, it was like not talking about it. How I regret those simple gatherings. And as I waited for the return. The expectations were not disappointed. Even if things were to say so much by not knowing where to begin, the words came out so simply. It 'been a long walk. And when I got home, I was just happy it was like once. And, as always, I find myself re-think the things said, looking from another point of view, mature. And, as always, I hope it was not too selfish in want to talk to me. I hope you tell me. I know that unfortunately the future does not allow us to continue with this good habit, but I hope in new opportunities. And you never know that our roads do not riavvicinino (where you know!). Thanks.

PS: good luck to all those who are graduating tomorrow: Lorenzo, Luca, Gaspar. You were smarter than me, you can enjoy a summer doing nothing, instead of going in August to work! Well done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment