Monday, July 14, 2008

Lacrosse Helmet Chin Strap

Grandma Grandma

Weekend unpublished but to repeat the March. And as always I miss not being close to my grandparents, aunts, my cousins \u200b\u200bat ... Maybe if I were there, then I would have busy schedule and no one would see a lot. But knowing he could also meet only 5 minutes or a greeting, is a completely different effect. It will be a couple of years I have rediscovered some reports that I returned to these people in a positive and more mature. The
Lori: Aunt. I never would have said he could help me so much at times, with the right words at the right time. I would like to catch up, sometimes I wish I could talk to her because I know that would have the right words to say to me at that time.
And then the grandparents. They are always so unique. And always ready and happy when you go to find them. With their real-life stories, their advice and wise, even now, their ways of thinking and seeing the world from a size light years away. Very little is needed to make Happy, a meal together, an unexpected gift. How I would like to be close to him now that I see more and more tired. How I regret not being there to learn from them as much as possible to make tortellini, knit, take care of the garden ...
side effects after effects of a choice that changed many lives. For better or for worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment