Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kates Playground Hardcore?

I always like to write ... Joys and sorrows

... my heart has become too small to hold all of this. So I dedicate a post, which strangely I never did. You deserve some time, even if you know to be the first of my thoughts, and that's what counts.
I'll dedicate myself now, after this mid-summer with a difference. At this time of dreams and future plans together. After this weekend, one of the other more memorable. After days and nights spent talking to us. And those eyes, that shock that I go in, when talking with others in the future, they or us.
I'll dedicate myself now, as always thank you for your "holy and infinite patience." To have decided not to go home early. After eating ice cream. For the frame is too small.
Being in tune: I think the most appropriate term. How when the strings of a guitar are tuned together and play a melody. And I wish it were already all reality. But even if the road is uphill, just change gears, pedal constantly, and at the top to get there.
And then you will enjoy descent. Every day, the emotion grows ever stronger.

P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment